[SCA-BMDL] Planning to Autocrat an Event?

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 23:25:16 EST 2007

Greetings, all!

If you're thinking about autocratting an event in the
next year, please keep the following points in mind:

-Please contact me, the deputy seneschale, as soon as
possible to get information on dates.  The group
seneschals of the Kingdom have a planning calendar,
and I can give you information about available dates
for your proposed event!

-When you present your bid, please send an electronic
copy of the bid form(s) to the Exchequer, the
Seneschale, and the Chatelaine (Helewys, who has been
graciously serving as our record-keeper) in advance of
the meeting.

If you've recently submitted a bid, I have advice for
you as well:

-Please, pay close attention to the Kingdom
Chronicler's policies (<a
href="http://www.aethelmearc.org/downloads/chronicler/chronicler_policies.pdf">here</a>)
concerning event announcements!  It is extremely
important that event announcements be *complete* and
published in a timely fashion.  Consider giving your
announcement to our Chronicler, Anna, for review
before submitting it to the AEstel for publication.

-Also, if you submitted a bid this evening and have
not done so, please remember to send an electronic
copy of your bid form to the Exchequer, recorder
(Chatelaine), and Seneschale.

My thanks for your attention in these matters,
~~Roana, deputy seneschale.
-----