[SCA-BMDL] Retainer Help for Their Highnesses

Robin Butts esabaird at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:36:37 EDT 2007

Greetings to my fellow BMDLers!
If you do not know, I have been asked by there Highnesses to be their Head
Retainer. I am looking for some help so if you can spare some time, Their
Highnesses will be attending 10th Year Celebration June 15-17and They and
myself would greatly appreciate your time. I am looking to have retainers
for Saturday and maybe Sunday morning. If you are interested in retaining,
please contact me at esabaird at gmail.com.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lady Esa Baird