[SCA-BMDL] OT free stuff at CMU

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:17:42 EDT 2007

this came in on freecycle, thought maybe someone might want to go take a
look. stuff gets hauled out tomorrow.....

 OFFER: HUNDREDS of items! - Carnegie Mellon
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pittsburgh_freecycle/message/33147;_ylc=3DX3=
oDMTJzYTVuY28wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzNDIyNTc3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDQ0N=
ARtc2dJZAMzMzE0NwRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMTc5OTQ4MTQ4>
Posted
by: "Margaret Anne McGinnis" mmcginni at andrew.cmu.edu
<mmcginni at andrew.cmu.edu?Subject=3D+Re%3AOFFER%3A%20HUNDREDS%20of%20items%2=
1%20-%20Carnegie%20Mellon>
madgirl2x2 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/madgirl2x2> Wed May 23, 2007 4:15 am
(PST) I am offering literally hundreds of items - clothes for girls and
guys, shoes, some bags, accessories, hangers, a coffee pot or two, printers,
books, knick knacks. It is all in a huge pile (roughly ten feet by ten feet
and two feet deep) in the lobby of Morewood Gardens, a CMU dormitory located
at the intersection of Forbes Ave and Morewood Ave. You can get into the
lobby without an ID.

All these items accumulated as students were moving out of their dorms for
the summer, and although originally they were slated for charity, the
charity never came by and people have just been tossing whatever they don't
want in the lobby.

PLEASE someone come and pick up some items! I have taken as much as I can
but I have a small house and I can't take everything. Trash day is TOMORROW
and I would love to see at least some of it go to a good home!