[SCA-BMDL] Pre-Pennsic Sewing Gatherings at Huis Dinsdag

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:20:23 EDT 2007

Starting in June, I am opening our home on a number of Sundays to those who
want to get some sewing done before Pennsic.  The schedule is:

Sunday, June 10 - 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
NO SEWING GATHERING ON FATHER'S DAY
Sunday, June 24 - 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 8 - 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 15 - 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 22 - 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

I will be providing a main course for dinner, and if people could bring
sides and desserts, it would be appreciated.

The house is at 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101.  Directions
available upon request.

I look forward to seeing folks there!
Odriana
-- =