[SCA-BMDL] Upcoming Arts and Sciences Events!

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:32:34 EDT 2007

Event Announcement: May Arts and Sciences Movie Night

It's been final exam season for a lot of folks round about here, so come
destress, socialize, and enjoy silly medieval themed movies THIS Wednesday,
May 16 at 8 pm in 2201 Posvar Hall, opposite Einstein's Bagels.  (Posvar is
the large, concrete building full of escalators on Pitt's campus.  Please
feel free to contact me for directions if you feel lost.)  We'll have onhand
both Beowulf and the eminently anachronistic Knights Tale.  Popular opinion
will hold the day as to what movie is presented!

Also, make sure to check out the schedule of classes for War Practice this
weekend!  The schedule is online here:
http://warpractice.steltonwald.org/classes.shtml , and there is a wide
variety of excellent looking classes being offered!

Hope to see you at some upcoming Arts and Sciences events!

Saskia van Ouwater
BMDL Minister of Arts and Sciences