[SCA-BMDL] Bow bags

Eugene Siren crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sat May 12 09:08:26 EDT 2007

Wow!!!

Thanks to the generosity of so many people, we have a lot of bow bags. Thanks to Baroness Tatyana for helping to organize the effort

I have all the Barony loaner bows in matching black-and-gold bags (special thanks to Zianna there).

There are a lot of bags left in assorted sizes and fabrics.

If any archers out there need a bag for their bow, they are welcome to what I have left. I will bring the extra bags to BMDL practice and War Practice for any one who would like one.

Don't let your bows run around naked.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(412) 247-4467

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."