[SCA-BMDL] OT: ISO Babysitter for Saturday night

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 08:55:29 EDT 2007

Greetings folks,

  The babysitter I had lined up for tomorrow night, so my lord and I could have dinner and a movie without the kids, just cancelled on me.  If anyone would like to earn some cash in exchange for 5 or 6 hours of babysitting (two boys aged 8 and 11) in the East Liberty area, please email me.  I'm looking for someone from 6 pm to 11 or 12 pm tomorrow night.

  Thanks.

  Arianna
  arianna_wyn at yahoo.com

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"