[SCA-BMDL] Niche event sizes was "Why is Purim so popular?"

Alfonsina Svoboda chatelaine2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 13:31:30 EST 2007

> What kind of niche events would people like to
> attend?
>
> Raven

---Speaking for myself, I tend not to attend niche
events that are totally martial like War College
because that is not a pursuit that I am inclined
towards at this time. I will go to niche events if I
Genesii is performing, or if I hear a friend is
getting an award, or if I am helping in some way(i.e.
Troll or whatnot). I really had a good time at events
like Vetr thing and the Mongol event because of the
people I hung out with and talked to. I go to a lot of
events myself because my other half doesn't do a lot
of SCA these days(however, he will be at Purim this
weekend) so driving time and directions are a factor
too. Looking forward to the event on Sunday.

Catriona

"Old Age and treachery  triumph over youth and skill"--- John Kasper, and others

"Loyalty  above all else, except Honor." -- movie