[SCA-BMDL] OT -- 1 BR apt for rent in Bellevue

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Sat Jul 21 13:34:38 EDT 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
This is being posted for Muighen, who doesn't have good internet access.
She asked me to post that there is a 1 BR apt. available downstairs
from her, and she's trying to do her landlord a favor by looking for
people who might be interested (apparently the person who was supposed
to be moving in hasn't given him a security deposity, so he's put a
sign back up).  She didn't say what the rent is, but did say that it's
pretty reasonable.
The landlord's name is Raymond, and his number is 412-761-6951.  I
don't know anything about the apartment except that it's a few blocks
away from where I live, is in a house converted to apartments, and is a
couple of blocks from the main drag of Bellevue (and therefore fairly
close to the 500 bus line).
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net