[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SB-CoH] Pennsic Opening Ceremony (and Closing)

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:43:04 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matilda <matildabosvyle at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 20, 2007 10:50 PM
Subject: [SB-CoH] Pennsic Opening Ceremony (and Closing)
To: AE College of Heralds Silver Buccle list <
sca-aethelmearccoh at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

Heralds! Please spread the word to your groups:
Their Royal Majesties, Rurik and Angelik, wish to be accompanied by the
people of AEthelmearc as They process onto the field for Pennsic Opening
Ceremonies on the morning of Sunday August 5th. Bring your banners! Bring
your tabards or wear the colors of AEthelmearc with pride! We will muster in
AE Royal encampment at 9am and march out when Their Majesties please, so we
will be first on the field as tradition entitles. Groups should line up by
Order of Precedence:

Baronies (with their respective Cantons), then, all of the Dominions,
followed by the Shires.

Shires have the option of marching with a neighboring Barony rather than
under their own banner, if they so choose.

Whatsmore, the procession will be repeated for Closing Court on Friday
August 10. We will muster in AE Royal at 6pm and march to the barn when
Their Majesties please.