[SCA-BMDL] Big (50#) washers at self-serve laundry?

Denis McKeon dmckeon at swcp.com
Wed Jul 18 13:54:10 EDT 2007

Thank you, Mistress, for your kind suggestions, but our supplier says
that the flame-retardancy treatments diminish over time, and as our tent
has had a few years exposure, and we have already attempted the
dry-along-the-road approach you suggest with less than satisfactory
results, we would now prefer to explore a different method.

That said, if anyone can direct us to a laundromat with large washers,
we would be happy to hear of some.

Bennet