[SCA-BMDL] peasant-y outfits?

laura lindsay frithar at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 07:54:16 EDT 2007

Greetings to my Noble Cousins:

I have a strange request.  My brother and I are
filming some political satire spots to post to
youtube, but while I have tons of garb that looks
peasant-y for females, I have none for males.  Since
Pennsic is coming, I wonder if anyone has had a chance
to go through their garb and weed out anything that
might be non-noble-looking (ie. serf-ish)? (think
"Bring-out-yer-dead" type peasants)

If you have ex-garb for men, would you be willing to
either donate it permanently to us, or loan for a
couple weeks?  We would be more than happy to return
it, if that's what you'd like.  It needn't be overtly
peasantish.  My own garb just tends to be so very
non-descript that it works well for the peasant look.

Strange request, I know.  But I'm betting there are at
least a few folks out there who think this sounds like
a fun challenge for your garb closet...

Elsa Taliard, carless and unable to attend Pennsic,
and suffering daily because of it! :D