[SCA-BMDL] OT Eckerd

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:16:11 EDT 2007

I just found this out, as I was purchasing cough medicine for Hilda.

Eckerd drug stores are soon to be no more, in a large merger, Eckerd was
bought by Right Aid, and so all Eckerd stores are currently transitioning to
Right Aid.  What this means, and consequently the reason for my post is that
all Eckerd brand merchandise, and other stuff that Right Aid does not carry
are currently marked down by at least %75.  So if you happen to need various
sundries from the drug store now would be a very opportune time to stock up
at your local Eckerd, as they must liquidate all Eckerd merchandise to make
way for the Right Aid brand merchandise that will replace it.  Happy
shopping!

Cheers,
Brandubh