[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic commenting meeting, Sunday, August 15

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Fri Jul 13 10:48:27 EDT 2007

Greeting from Elsbeth Anne Roth!

I will be holding a pre-Pennsic heraldic commenting meeting this
Sunday starting at noon (at my house).  Not only will we be working
on commenting on submissions currently in process, but we will be
finishing up any submissions currently in process. So if have a
heraldic submissions you want to get ready and send in before
Pennsic, feel free to bring it by.  This is also a good place to
learn about device and name consulting.

My address is 1194 Firwood Dr, Mount Lebanon, PA 15243

Feel free to contact me for directions or to let me know you are
coming.  Munchies during the day and dinner at night will be provided.

In service,

Elsbeth