[SCA-BMDL] Bad publicity

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:04:59 EST 2007

shoot! that ain't bad publicity! BAD publicity is when the loonies in your
group show up in a local city park and decide to juggle fire while wearing
only fur and get their pictures in the paper!

i didn't think they sounded like looneies. not at all. in fact this is one
of the better representations of the sca that i've seen.

rufina