[SCA-BMDL] Canton of Steltonwald Demo - Please come and help!

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 20:04:52 EST 2007

The Canton of Steltonwald invites one and all to attend and participate in =
our demo held in conjunction with Beaver County's annual Maple Syrup Festiv=
al on March 31st and April 1st, 2007. We will have exhibitions of heavy wea=
pons, archery, thrown weapons, food, arts and sciences for the populace to =
enjoy. Please come and contribute to this demonstration. There are no fees =
to participate but we will ask you to sign a waiver.
The Maple Syrup Festival is an annual event, held at the Brady's Run Park L=
odge, to celebrate the arrival of the maple syrup from the park trees each =
spring.  Each year approximately 30,000 people visit this unique event.  Fo=
r general information about the festival, please call the Beaver County Con=
servation District Department at 724.378.1701.

For more information regarding the Demo, please contact Ysabell Graver (Jan=
e Cummins) at 724.667.9727 or Gianna di Aurelio (Dawn Smoot) at 724.857.099=
4.

THL Ysabell Graver and THL Gianna di Aurelio