[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Pennsic Camp Meeting

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:44:41 EST 2007

Greeting from the BMDL Pennsic Land Agent,

The Barony budget meeting is approaching, and some decisions need to be made
regarding various things in the Barony's Pennsic camp that might require
money.  So I am inviting all interested individuals over to my house this
Wednesday evening, February 28th at 7:30pm to discuss issues surrounding the
Pennsic camp.  If you are interested in attending, please email me (
warrewyk at gmail.com) and I will give you directions to my house.

This meeting is open to anyone in the Barony who wants to provide input into
any matters relating to this year's Pennsic camp.  You don't have to be
camping with us to attend.  Everyone's input is welcome.  In the event that
no one shows up, I'll be making decisions as I see fit and then running them
by the officers next week.  So if you would like to have input, please
attend!

Items to be discussed include, but are not necessarily limited to:

   - The trailer that is used to store all of the camp equipment has a
   broken hitch that needs to be replaced.  Money needs to be budgeted for =
its
   repair.
   - The camp shower.  It needs a new frame.  We currently have $200 to
   use for this.
   - The ditch!  It needs to be made safe for the campers.  I have heard
   suggestions from marking it with torches to covering the whole thing with
   plywood.  Come and discuss your ideas.
   - Camp Mom.  We need one to help keep the camp organized.
   - Improvements to the common areas: better lighting, possible shelving
   for storage in the common tent, etc.
   - Possible camp fee to cover items like water & ice for communal water
   coolers, propane for the showers, firewood, and camp improvements.

Again, the meeting is at my house at 7:30pm on Wednesday.  Please email me
directly for directions to my house.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
BMDL Pennsic Land Agent