[SCA-BMDL] Ice Dragon Essay Contest

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:48:39 EST 2007

Greetings from the Ministry of Arts and Sciences!

Here's a reminder: Ice Dragon is rapidly approaching!  Have you considered
entering something?  The event webiste is here for your perusal:
http://www.wnysca.org/phpwcms/index.php?id=3D55,0,0,1,0,0

For those not on the AE list, I thought I'd forward this email about Ice
Dragon.  In addition to the annual A&S competition, they are also having an
essay competition on the theme of newcomer to seasoned veteran which sounds
interesting.

Cheers-
Saskia van Ouwater
Minister, A&S