[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming & Scribal + birthday bonus!,

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 09:46:52 EST 2007

This Friday, March 2nd, is not only the usual First Friday gaming and scribal night but also Kenneth's birthday!  So in addition to the usual activities there will be birthday cake.  Gifts are not required - he's having his kid party another night.

  The scribal theme this month will be "Adapting period designs to SCA scrolls."  We'll talk about how to take a complex page from a manuscript and modify or simplify it for use as an SCA scroll.  There will be handouts and examples of scrolls along with their source exemplars for you to view.

  Festivities begin at 7:30 and end at 10:00.

  Address; 716 North Saint Clair Street in East Liberty, phone 412-361-6191.

  Email or call if you need directions.

Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer