[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fight Practice

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 19:57:05 EST 2007

Posted on Behalf of Lord Gabriel:

Greetings Good Gentles,

It pleases me to announce that once again there will be Fighter
Practices in Steltonwald. Beginning Tuesday March 6th at 6pm at the
Economy Grange Hall. There are indoor facilities for us during the
cold weather and once the weather becomes nice we have plenty of
outdoor area to use as well. The hall has 2 floors so if there are
Fencers who would like to fight the space will be available.(Any
fencing marshall who would be interested in running a practice please
contact me for info.) I also hope to eventually organize Youth
Fighting as well. I will post directions to the site very soon for
those who have never been to the site. I hope to see everyone there.

In Service,

Lord Gabriel Hawkes
Knight Marshall, Canton of Steltonwald