[SCA-BMDL] OT: condo for sale

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:43:05 EST 2007

I'm selling my condo. The BEST way to do that would be to find someone
without a realtor, IMO - the buyer & I would both save realtor's fees,
and so I could afford to sell it cheaper.

On that note, in case anyone out there is interested in owning a
property on the NE side of the Pittsburgh area (Oakmont), here's the
details. The measurements aren't exact, but they're close enough for
now.

43' x 28.5' (1225 sq ft)
2 bedrooms (15'5"x13' & 13'x11'4"), both with large closets
2 full baths (tub in main bathroom; shower off master bdrm)
AC & central heat (gas)
ground floor, with large sliding patio doors and locking shared entryway
well-lit parking lot, with some closer parking on street
5'6"x18'6" patio, with awning
2 external storage rooms off patio
$100 monthly condo fees
2 closets in entryway
all mechanicals included (fridge, gas stove, washer/dryer, dishwasher)
easy access to Freeport Rd and PA-28 (I'm *right* at the Hulton
Bridge, and traffic always lets me in quickly for an easy turn over
the bridge)
boat dock privileges

I can't guarantee what mortgage deals you can get, of course, but I
pay under $1000 monthly, including condo fees and taxes.

Oh, and did I mention:
a beautiful, riverfront property with The Most Beautiful View in
Pittsburgh (tm)?

That is how it was sold to me by my friend, when I moved here. I
didn't believe him, until I stepped out on that patio. OMG. Really,
you just have to see it.

Neighbors are great, throughout the neighborhood. No crime to speak of
(I did lose a six-pack off my porch once, but some of my neighbors
never bother to close their patio storage doors!). Walking distance to
grocery store, wine store, and one of the neatest hidden treasure
fabulous restaurants, cleverly disguised as a drab neighborhood bar on
the outside.

Pictures of the place are on my Flickr page:
www.flickr.com/photos/iambroom/sets/72157594548725584/
OR
http://tinyurl.com/39mtva

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
'\|/  30 Huston Rd,   Oakmont PA  15139
'/|\  "Discere et docere", which means:
//|\\ "Allas, allas, that evere love was synne!" - the Wyf of Bath