[SCA-BMDL] Regional Scribal Practice

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 18:16:39 EST 2007

Greetings,

I pleased to announce that Steltonwald will be holding a regional scribal p=
ractice in conjunction with a regional Archery Practice on Saturday March 3=
rd from 12 noon until 5 or 6 pm at the Beaver Valley Archery Club located a=
t 277 Rothart Dr., New Brighton PA 15066. =

(http://maps.google.com/maps?f=3Dq&hl=3Den&q=3D277%2BRothart%2BDr,%2BNew%2B=
Brighton,%2BPA%2B15066&ie=3DUTF8&z=3D15&ll=3D40.750963,-80.229635&spn=3D0.0=
24188,0.053644&om=3D1&iwloc=3Daddr)

The archery club has an area that we can utilize while the archers use the =
20 yard indoor range. There are several large tables and adequate lighting.=
 Please bring a project to work on or your favorite manuscript to share. If=
 there is something in particular that you are looking for help on, please =
let me know and we will see if we can put something together for it.

Also, there is a soda machine and water available on site. I plan on bringi=
ng some snacks as well, so feel free to bring something along to share.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at 724-857-09=
94 before 10 pm.

In Service,

THL Gianna di Aurelio