[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Larry and Colleen kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 13 17:46:36 EST 2007

Just a general note for information, All and any interaction with the media
should be handled through a groups Media Liaison.  If the group does not
have a media liaison then any and all correspondence should be handled
through the groups Seneschal and / or the Kingdom Media liaison. The kingdom
Liaison is very prompt to response and great to deal with.

Alessandra
Regional II Seneschal