[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Pam Bolkovac pmb_pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 17:33:08 EST 2007

I think a post has been missed.  After speaking to the
features editor at the Trib, we learned that the
annoucment did NOT come from the web site.  Someone
claiming to represent the BMDL  sent gave them the
announcement and represented it as a press release.
Therefore, I would think what is on the web site has
worked todate and should be fine.

Cassandra