[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Tue Feb 13 16:39:42 EST 2007

> I think that what might need to be addressed is to what extend should one
> prefer for the baronial website to be searchable via a newspaper's search
> feature. JMO, of course.

You can't prevent that; if we publish it on the web, we are putting it
out there for the world to see.  That's not bad; it's one way that new
members (and visitors from other SCA groups) can find out about us.
But we should probably develop a page of information for first-timers
(garb, feast gear, reservations, participation not performance, etc)
and start linking to that from all event announcements on our web site.
That way when someone who's not really aware of the SCA stumbles across
one of our announcements, he'll get a hint.

She'erah