[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:00:22 EST 2007

Greetings from the BMDL Webminister,

There seems to be some confusion over what information is stated on the web
site.  For the sake of providing factual information I'd like to point out
the following.

* The Events & Demos page, which contains links to all of the local event
announcements, already contains the following text:

Membership in the Society for Creative Anachronism is not required to attend
SCA events. Our only requirements are that you must behave as a noble and
honorable lord or lady, you must pay the entrance fee as appropriate, and
you must wear garb of medieval or renaissance style. For more information,
and suggestions on preparing for an SCA event, see The Online SCA
Demo<http://scademo.com/>,
or contact our Chatelaine, Helewys Spynnere (Jill Zofchak).

* The Society-mandated disclaimer at the bottom of the web page contains the
following text:

For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this
website, please contact the web minister at
webminister(at)debatablelands(dot)org. They will assist you in contacting
the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our
contributors.

* The side bar at the left side of nearly every web page on the site
contains the following link:

What is the SCA? - *Visit the Online SCA Demo* <http://scademo.com/>

* All of the above have been present on the BMDL web site for quite some
time now.  If the Barony Officers decide that additional caveats need to be
added to the web site and direct me to add such, then of course they will be
published promptly.  Changes to individual event announcements (as published
on the web site) can be made at any time, at the request of the Autocrat.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
BMDL webminister