[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 14:56:27 EST 2007

--- Pam Bolkovac <pmb_pa at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The only positive thing that I can think of that has
> come from this is that person who contacted me seems
> to be actually interested in the SCA.

Actually, the article was reasonable neutral to
positive media coverage.  Granted the staff writer
cribbed most of the article from the event
announcement, left out important details, and didn't
inform the public what the SCA is. But this was
reasonable good press that is free.

Perhaps the complaint should be that the Trib should
write more informative articles about area events,
rather then re-publish incomplete announcements meant
for a highly specialized audience.

Raven