[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event in Trib?

Pam Bolkovac pmb_pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 14:44:25 EST 2007

I didn't get threw to Joe when I called - he wasn't in
yet.  But I talked to his AA, Carol. She did some
research for me.  The article came from a staff writer
in the Features/Food section.  She took my information
and the Features Editor is suppose to call me back
today.

The only positive thing that I can think of that has
come from this is that person who contacted me seems
to be actually interested in the SCA.

I've also forwarded all this to the Kingdom Media
Officer.

Cassandra