[SCA-BMDL] Auth Card Problems

Z T ziannatruylos at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 10:45:47 EST 2007

Unto the Populace:

I would like to inform everyone that the Kingdom's
Authorization Clerk is working very diligently to
restore the crashed computer system that makes
authorization cards. The system has been down since
right before the holidays and the goal is to have
everything up to date by the end of this month.  I
would like to thank you for your patience and if you
have not informed me of any worries or situations that
you have with your authorization card please inform me
as soon as possible.  I can only ask that if you know
of someone that does not have internet access please
pass the word to them and have them contact me by
other means.

Blessed Be~
Zianna Beguy Urdina de Truylos
BMDL MOL