[SCA-BMDL] youth combat

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 15:47:55 EST 2007

Just wanted all the fighters in our region that there has been
excellent participation in youth combat here in the BMDL.

If you are  close enough for the day trip - or have someone coming here
to practice -  join us!Last week we had 10 fighters and Sir Graedwyn has
authorized 4  fighters in the last month! And there are new fighters
showing up every  week.
If you have any loaner gear, please bring it, however, we are getting
lots of help from the parents and are even close to authorizing a few
of  them as at large marshals!

Call if you are coming (just in case there is  a problem with the site
or something) Otherwise...o

see you at Ice Dragon

If you can't make it but want to get on the email list we have a yahoo  group
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AEYouthCombat_
or drop me an email and I'll try to let everyone know before each  Sunday

YIS
Zoe
412 287-8250

FYI, BMDL fighter practices are on Sundays from 1:00 to 4:00  at the Sarah
Heinz House on the North Side of Pittsburgh.  Very easy to get  to, right off
Rt. 279.

Arianna