[SCA-BMDL] looking for kitchen help (Purim)

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 22:58:35 EST 2007

Purim is coming up in a few weeks, and we're looking for a few more
people to help make the food flow.  If you're available to help,
for a little bit or for a longer stretch, please drop me a note and
let me know.  We're also looking for people who can help with kitchen
cleanup.  I don't expect this to run too late.

I've added a tentative menu to the event announcement:
http://www.pobox.com/~cellio/purim07/ .

By the way, I'm *not* planning kitchen activities during the I Genesii
performance, because it's going to be a great show and I don't want to
miss it.  And I can't very well ask anyone else to be in the kitchen
if I'm watching the show, right?  Helping in the kitchen won't take
you away from the show.

If you can help us out, please let me know.  Thanks!

She'erah