[SCA-BMDL] Academy of St Julian -Reminder Regarding Troll

Helewys helewys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:45:53 EST 2007

Due to site restrictions, we will not be taking paid reservations in
advance for the Academy of St Julian's on February 17th in the BMDL.
You will need to pay on the day of the event.  The troll booth will be
located at the ticket office of
the William Pitt Student Union (which is right next to the information
desk on the main floor).

However, if you are planning on attending, please reply to me
privately to me so that we can let the cooks know how many people to
prepare for. We don't want anyone to go hungry or without food that
you paid for! The menu has recenly been posted to the event
announcement as well if you care to have a look.

http://debatablelands.org/st_julian.html

Cheers!
Helewys Spynnere

P.S. Don't forget to bring proof of membership either because I really
don't want to have to charge you the NMS.