[SCA-BMDL] Practice next Sunday at castle - Sarah Heinz House not available

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 13:59:53 EST 2007

Will there be room for Youth Fighters as well?

  Arianna

Cara & Char <caram at pitt.edu> wrote:
          Greetings all fighters!  My apologies for not announcing this yesterday at practice but I wanted to send it to the lists anyway.  Sarah Heinz House has a gymnastics meet next Sunday, February 11th, so we will host fighting practice in our 3-car garage for heavy weapons fighters and the great hall for fencers this coming Sunday at 1pm-5pm.  Please contact me if you don't have directions or search online for 755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford PA 15090.  Our phone # is 724 933-4661.
   We can fight outside as well, if weather permits, but it looks like a cold week is predicted.
  Please spread the word!  Sir Alonzio, 6 Tuchux fighters came to practice yesterday and it was great fighting with them (and doing a larger melee with them the last hour).  If you have an email contact for them or phone #, please let me know off list so I can invite them too.  They had a good time and were coming back.
  We had 25 heavy fighters (this time I counted with a signed waiver) yesterday which everyone enjoyed.  Please keep coming out and bring friends.
  In Service,
  Ariella

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer