[SCA-BMDL] Practice next Sunday at castle - Sarah Heinz House not available

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:29:44 EST 2007

Greetings all fighters!  My apologies for not announcing this yesterday at =
practice but I wanted to send it to the lists anyway.  Sarah Heinz House ha=
s a gymnastics meet next Sunday, February 11th, so we will host fighting pr=
actice in our 3-car garage for heavy weapons fighters and the great hall fo=
r fencers this coming Sunday at 1pm-5pm.  Please contact me if you don't ha=
ve directions or search online for 755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford PA 15090.  Ou=
r phone # is 724 933-4661.
 We can fight outside as well, if weather permits, but it looks like a cold=
 week is predicted.
Please spread the word!  Sir Alonzio, 6 Tuchux fighters came to practice ye=
sterday and it was great fighting with them (and doing a larger melee with =
them the last hour).  If you have an email contact for them or phone #, ple=
ase let me know off list so I can invite them too.  They had a good time an=
d were coming back.
We had 25 heavy fighters (this time I counted with a signed waiver) yesterd=
ay which everyone enjoyed.  Please keep coming out and bring friends.
In Service,
Ariella