[SCA-BMDL] Help for a rookie

Joseph McMichael jmcmichael77 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 4 16:01:03 EST 2007

I'm working on getting everything together to auth to fight combat archery,=
 and have been picking everyone's brains to get an idea for what I need. So=
 far, I have covered on my armor (Thanks Garreth/Liam/Alonzio and everyone =
else!) and now have moved on to weaponry and hands. Do any archers have any=
 advice on where to slice for archer's gauntlets, and good ideas for practi=
cing shots. Any help appreciated. I look forward to fighting alongside, and=
 hopefully stopping a few of those who are looking to punish you with their=
 steal!

Aodhan