[SCA-BMDL] Practice next Sunday at castle - Sarah Heinz House not available

Cara and Char caram at imap.pitt.edu
Thu Feb 8 15:22:43 EST 2007

Greetings to all who use Sarah Heinz House: youth fighters, fencers, bards,
and heavy fighters!  I'm afraid the information I had on SHH unavailability
was wrong by 1 week.
So, Yes, we have practice there this Sunday, Feb. 11th - normal time.
No, we do NOT have practice there Sunday Feb. 18th.  That one will be at the
castle in Wexford and can include all fighters (just with a little less
space for all).
My apologies about the confusion.  Call me with any questions at 724 93
4661. See you Sunday!
In Service,
Ariella