[SCA-BMDL] Yes, Virginia, there IS a Sewing Claus :)

stellagrace75 at aol.com stellagrace75 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 16:33:06 EST 2007

i just wanted to pass on this message to those of you that may not be on the Steltowald list but have been out to Steltonwald sewing or may be interested in coming out some time in the coming year

we normally have sewing on Sundays and sometimes on Saturdays - anyone is welcome to come - i know it is a long way for some of you but again - if you feel the need or inclination the invitation is there - email me any time for information

for anyone that is interested - i will be home and sewing Sunday any
time after noon...you all know the drill

AND......

We will be home Christmas Day - we have food, beverages and an open
door. Should you find yourself able to stop by - please do!

I want to thank everyone that has made this past year a happy and
wonderful one for myself and my family. You have thanked us for
having the sewing sessions at our house but believe me - it is US
that should be thanking all of YOU - for your company, your
expertise, your treats, etc. and most of all for your friendship.
Charles, Wolfgang (C.J.) and myself (and of course Chester and Sushi
and the birds) are so much richer for having all of you become like
family to us. Life at times is pure joy - and it's been pure joy
that you are all in our life. Thank you again.

YIS
and in love
Marian, Charles, Wolfgang and the animals
Happy Holidays!