[SCA-BMDL] letters of recommendation

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Fri Dec 21 21:45:05 EST 2007

Greetings to all good gentles of this Fair Barony!  When we saw them last week at the Rhydderich Hael's Investiture, Their Royal Majesties requested more letters of recommendation for the upcoming event Carnivale (February 9th).  Please add your letters to ours so that Their Majesties may see more clearly who is deserving of awards in our Barony (their email addresses may be found on the Royalty part of www.aethelmearc.org).  We ask that you write soon as that event is only 6-7 weeks away and scroll assignments should go out now.
Warm Holiday Tidings to all!
Byron and Ariella, written this Solstice Day