[SCA-BMDL] New Years Eve

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:08:58 EST 2007

There will be NYE goings-on at Kieran and Odriana's house in Hampton
Township. A mellow evening consisting primarily of socializing, video
games, and munchies.

Things start at 8P and end shortly after Midnight.  There are pets
that live here, so those with allergies should be aware of that.  The
house is rather child-friendly and kids are very welcome.

We can't help with rides this time, but can help if others are willing
to drive folks from their end of town. If you are interested in coming
and can provide a ride or need a ride. Please let me know so I can
hook people up.

There will be a toast at Midnight and there will be food. If you would
like to bring something to share, please let me know.

We are asking for RSVPs so we know how much food/champagne to have on
hand.  Please either email us or phone us at 412.486.0566 and let us
know if you're coming.

Kieran and Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."