[SCA-BMDL] Free Paper Cutter (Scribes, Artisans?)

Kira Alexander tygerblade36 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 17:09:21 EST 2006

Greetings all.

I have a large wood paper cutter (2.5 X 3.5 feet) that is just too large for my apartment. I would
like to give it away to someone who might be able to make good use of it. It has a blade that
pivots up and down (it's the old fashioned type of cutter), and inch scoring lines grooved into
the wood. It works perfectly and can cut even thick cardstock with ease.

In short, it's a very nice and functional object. It's just that I have no place to store it and
don't use it enough to justify having it anymore. If anyone wants it, send me an email at
tygerblade36 at yahoo.com. I can possibly deliver (in the Pittsburgh area) if you can't pick up.

--Sasha