[SCA-BMDL] Rennaissance Market -- This weekend, Squirrel Hill

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 19:33:06 EST 2006

Greetings from Illadore!

The Shire of Kings Crossing will be hosting a table at the Renaissance
Artisan Market in Squirrel Hill this weekend. (They asked permission and
it was happily granted.) They would also like some BMDL members to come
and help out if you would like. These are merchants from the former
Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival and are giving the SCA a free
table. If you're interested in helping out, please contact Lady Bryanna
Eileen Taithlach at jodie158 at comcast.net

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day!
Illadore

---------------------------------
Date - November 25-26, 2006
Location - The Irish Center, 6886 Forward Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
Time - 10am - 6 pm
Listen to 88.3 FM, 91.1 FM & 1550 AM 'Saturday Light Brigade' Saturday
mornings 6am-12 noon to hear more about 'The Renaissance Artisan Market
Huzzah! A nouveau holiday faire with a new flair! Come and shop at our
unique artisan booths with Renaissance period dressed crafters. Don't
miss our stage performances with 'THE WICKED WENCHES' who provide song,
music and comedy in a very special way. PORTER & STOUT will wow you with
comedy, magic and music. For beautiful celtic song and music, we have
the best in RICHARD BRENTAR of 'Anam Chara'. Our Renaissance Story
Teller, ALAN IRVINE will keep you spellbound with his tales. Door is $3
Visit our artisan-vendor area for handcrafted musical string instruments
such as dulcimers, lutes & lyres, quilts, authentic Lithuanian candle
houses, stained glass pieces, jewelry, handspun woolen and yarn
creations, dried & floral arrangements, picture/art imbedded rocks,
Renaissance Saint Nickolas figures, chair massage, leather fashions for
Milady or a modern day lass, purveyor of the future, honey products,
beeswax candles, clocks and carvings from tree tears, hand drawn framed
prints, Renaissance ornaments, hand-loomed rugs & more, 'Just Dogs
Gourmet' special dog treats, wooden shields and swords, wooden period
trunks, walkings sticks, Harry Potter wands, Runes, pouches, wooden
puzzles, soaps, perfumes, healing salves,Fairy art items, apothecary,
face painting, gypsy acoutrements, magic tricks, Ren themed embroidered
throws and bath robes, clothing items, holiday flowers, hand woven
mohair and Irish lace blankets, heraldic trim, celtic silver jewelry and
more to come. A very special treat for the children will be a Ren style
Father Christmas they can visit with while at our event. Check for more
updates, as well! Many thanks to our Sponsor 'Pat Catan's'!

http://www.webspawner.com/users/artisanmarket/