[SCA-BMDL] OT: Financial Peace University

Dina Youtz dina.youtz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:14:04 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to plug the classes that I will be teaching at the start of the
year at the Third Presbyterian Church in Pgh.

Wolfgang & I took Financial Peace last year and at our year anniversary,
we'll have paid off over $15,000 worth of debt and are living better than we
ever thought possible.

If you are interested in getting out of debt, learning to budget, have more
money, plan for retirement, and live like no one else, please send me an
email and I can give you more details about the class.

-Arabella & Wolfgang