[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Archery Practice cancelled

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 17 17:06:05 EST 2006

The forecast is not looking good. With the prospect of snow flurries and temperatures that may not make it into the forties, I'm cancelling barony archery practice for this Sunday, the 19th.

This also would have been the last practice of the season.

We are still pursuing a convenient and affordable indoor practice site. Please keep an eye of the mailing list for news.

In the meantime, thank you all for a wonderful archery season.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(412) 247-4467

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."