[SCA-BMDL] Re: demo

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 21:02:48 EST 2006

Thanks for the reminder.
I'm soo forgetfull here are the directions.........
1st way route 65 north from  downtown pittsburgh tward beaver county  stay on rt 65 for about 35 mile when you get to New Brighton Turn LEFT onto MERCER RD / PA-65. 3.7 miles
> 12: Turn RIGHT onto COUNTRY CLUB DR. 1.0 miles
> 13: End at Riverside Complex School:
> 300 Country Club Dr, Ellwood City, PA 16117, US

I includes the address if you coming from the north hills or from the airport area  use map quest  it makes it easy.
The demois open toanyone who like doing demos  fighter are welcome we have the whole gym to use.

Bovi

but just WHERE is riverside???? a lot of people need to know just how far they'd have to travel in order to even consider it. me, i'd LOVE to do a school demo, but if it involves an hour's drive after work....i just don't have the energy for that any more... *sigh*

i'll bet if you re-post with the location (town, school address so folks can look it up on an online map thing, school website, something like that, any of those) people will be more likely to pipe up with "ok, i'll go!"

thanks!

rufina

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.