[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Archery Practice cancelled

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 19:54:57 EST 2006

Thank you, Urho, for all your hard work!

Arianna

Urho Waltterinen <crossbow1953 at earthlink.net> wrote:
        The forecast is not looking good. With the prospect of snow flurries and temperatures that may not make it into the forties, I'm cancelling barony archery practice for this Sunday, the 19th.

  This also would have been the last practice of the season.

  We are still pursuing a convenient and affordable indoor practice site. Please keep an eye of the mailing list for news.

  In the meantime, thank you all for a wonderful archery season.

  Urho Waltterinen
  mka Eugene Siren
  crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
  (412) 247-4467

  "If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info