[SCA-BMDL] OT: Hi from Lothar in Iraq

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 14:03:40 EDT 2006

Hello all! I got an email from Lothar, which I copied below. His email
address is lotharhugelmann (at)yahoo (dot) com. Please write to him (email
and snail mail), and please someone write to him about fighting stuff.  I
don't know a whole lot about it, frankly, and I think that's what he'd like
to hear about the most! Here's his mailing address:

PFC Salansky P. A.
3D Bn 8th Marines Lima Co. 2nd Plt
Unit 73280
FPO AE 09509-3280

And here's the email:

"Hi mom,
I'm o.k. I am in Ramadi, a city in Iraq With 3/8 Lima Co. 2nd Plt. (foot
moble, damn it). Kilo Co. gets all the action so don't worry about me, I
haven't fired my rifle except on the BZO range (3 shots). Oh, happy mothers
day!(oxoxox) Send pictures of War practice, Pennsic, and any other events
you go to. Who have been made Gages or Kights since I left, fighter info and
pictures are crucial (no e-mail pictures but e-mail video is
o.k.),snail-mail photos please.you and any body (SCA,AEthelmarc) who wants
to can reach me at lotharhugelmann at yahoo.com or the mailing address you
have, mail is also crucial. Tell every body I am good send this letter along
and my addresses.It takes 10 days for mail to get here. Send me the e-mail
addres of the scadian group/guy in Iraq
Your loving and devoted son Lord Lothar Hugelmann (crampirons forever)."