[SCA-BMDL] Vivat Alonzio!! Vivat Constance!!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 08:30:26 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

The weather was not the Greatest for war practice,
however, I am sure a good time was had by all.

Our Baron Alonzio led the Armies of Southern
Aethelmearc into battle. At Blackstone we lost the day
because the Army was disorganized, however, thanks to
Baron Alonzio's Leadership the Armies of Southern
Aethelmearc won the day at War Practice. We worked
well as One Army, and I am sure we can continue this
path to be the greatest army in the society.

A heartfelt Congratulations to my love, THL Constance
Glyndwr who this weekend became a Master Chirurgeon.
On Saturday, Under the eyes of her Chirurgeon peers
and Their Exellencies Christopher and Morgan, THL
Robert Martson, the Kingdom Chirurgeon bestowed Lady
Constance with her Master Stripes.

    Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII/Rescue Technician
Etna Fire Rescue