[SCA-BMDL] Burnout

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Tue May 9 00:42:18 EDT 2006

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Alastar and I would like to thank all the folks who came to the Burnout on
Saturday and dug clay, mixed mud slip and cobb, built the furnace and
rebuilt the bread oven, worked the fire line, hammered iron, cast
aluminum, took photos, brought food and drink, cooked, ate and drank, and
generally had a good time.
Thanks to Johannes, Arthurus, Clemente, Alonzio, Tatyana, Sara Yvette,
Ming, Mary Beth, Flip, Andreas, Zoe, Rosalia, Clewin, Fredeburg, Korodono,
Bran Dubh, Langdon, Liam, Katherine, Arianna, Kenneth, Robert, Broom,
Broom's friend Jeff, Nils, and Alonzio & Tatyana's neighbors Chris, Lana
and Maruche.  Apologies in advance if I've missed anyone or spelled
anyone's name wrong.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net