[SCA-BMDL] June Regional Scribal Practice in BMDL

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 16:52:08 EDT 2006

Greetings...

This June, instead of a BMDL Scribes' Guild meeting,
we will hold a regional scribal practice at Carnegie
Mellon University.  The particulars are listed below,
and any questions can be adressed to me, Kris
Gilibari.  Bring your artwork, books, questions and
knowledge, as well as anything else you would like to
share with fellow artists at this gathering.  And
thanks to Odriana vander Brugghe for the announcement
and the room reservations for the practice.  Oh, and
my apologies to those of you who will get multiple
copies of this announcement, but that's what comes of
being on all of these lists.

I hope to see you all there.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari,
Barony Marche of Debatable Lands

Regional Scribal Practice in June

There will be a Regional Scribal Practice on Sunday,
June 25th in the
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands!  This Scribal
gathering is
scheduled
to happen the day after the King's Royal Challenge
event to maximize
your
weekend plans!

This will be held on the campus of Carnegie Mellon
University in the
University Center.  The rooms we will be using ar the
Class of 1987,
Dowd,
and Pake rooms (there is floor plan of the UC:
http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/floors.html).

Please contact Mistress Kris Gilibari at
kris_gilibari at yahoo.com for
more
information.