[SCA-BMDL] From the CMU Room Scheduler

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Wed May 3 13:09:42 EDT 2006

I would like to announce the new Room Scheduler for Carnegie Mellon
University room: Her Excellency Mistress Margaret Makafee.

The room requests for the Summer have been made and confirmations should
come out to the list as she receives them.  Any additional requests or
changes should be directed to her.

I thank everyone for working with me so well these past three years and
know that you will be as understanding and patient with Mistress Margaret.

Thank you all for your time.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi